Shenequa J Homework for May 19

I received the book Thursday night earlier than I expected. The colors came out very similar to on screen. The plate that you were worried about seems to have just the right light. Also nothing was cut off, everything is basically later out like the PDF version. The only problems I really have with the book is the cover. The words on the spine are to big and I placed the title on the front cover move over and it printed to close to the fold. Other than that small issue everything is good.
If I had to change something about the way we went about this project it would be the Time management. We did not follow out timeline which lead to us having to rush and pay extra. My role in the group was to layout the pictures in the blurb template and do half of the type which I think came out well. I choose the font because it looked very child friendly and also look ed fun to manipulate. All in all this project did drive me crazy a bit but I think we pulled it off well.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s